2. Establishment of Measurable Environmental objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement is aimed at prevention of pollution and conservation of energy.
3. Implementation of communication and maintain a documented Health, Safety & Environmental Management System that is easy to perceive, comprehensive and understood.
4. Provision of training and awareness to all stakeholders regarding the sensitive environmental conditions we work within and keep maintain.
5. Reviewing our Environment Policy and Systems with our key stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure they are supportive with any legislative or company structure changes and industry best practice.
6. All KANAS employees, contractors and alliance partners are responsible for ensuring that the protection of the natural environment is a major consideration at all times.
If you have a question which has not been answered here, or you have other inquiries please email at or use our contact us form.