Hi Amps Alternator
KANAS supplies the hi-amps alternators on your specific requirement for various makes and models vehicles and vary desirable amps output. These alternators are made in USA. Below is the 240 amp large case conversion kit for Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 4.5L diesel:
The kit also includes the plug-n-play adapter harness with the adjustable voltage feature so you can increase the charging voltage to 14.9 volts. This is very popular amongst our armored customers, as it allows for better efficiency from 24V transformers, ECMs, inverters and radio equipment. We also offer 1/0 gauge power cable that can be made up to your length specifications to make the installation quick and easy. Specification of parts used in alternators:
1. Stator – Stator specifically designed for high output from idle to maximum engine speed. All Truck Tough alternators are hot tested at 200 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Rectifier – Tough Truck Exclusive solid copper rectifier with high capacity diodes has two times the power handling and cooling capacity of OEM for reliability in high demand conditions
3. Rotor – Precision balanced rotor utilizing OEM alloy provides maximum output at all speeds with low vibration for long bearing life
4. Regulator – Heavy Duty Regulator with 100% OEM compatibility for easy installation and long life.
5. Bearings – Premium NTN bearings provide long life in high vibration and dirty environments where other bearings fail
6. Pulley – Truck Tough billet pulley to provide the best traction for your belt in any situation
7. Oversized output stud provides easy connection and excellent power conductivity Elite Series Alternators
Newly re-designed for 2013, the Elite series of high output alternators utilizes cutting edge 6 phase hairpin stator technology to create the most powerful overall output curves currently available in an automotive alternator. These units feature twin internal rectifier plates with finned heat sinks for excellent durability on daily driven vehicles. 12 massive press fit high amp diodes allow for incredible power handling, while precision balanced rotors and low electromagnetic harmonics result in excellent bearing life. You will not find a more powerful or more durable alternator anywhere!! Note: Customers with smaller than 6″ diameter crankshaft pulleys, or narrower than 6 groove drive belts should use the 250 amp model for best performance at idle and minimized belt slip.
Run Flat System
This system is for Wheel and Tire Protection. This is the only product available in the worldwide market that can act directly attached to the hoop, without the need of a tire to work effectively in emergency situations. It can absorb the energy of impacts without directly transferring them to the wheel hoop, thus preventing, in efficient way the cracking of wheels.
- Can run over 60 mph for more than 50 miles
- Can run even without tire
- Steel wire and lock
- Sensor box compartment
- Easy installation
- Available in various sizes
Ballistic tests in accordance to International norms had been carried out and the KANAS RUNFLAT SYSTEM demonstrated a satisfactory behavior, without presenting significant changes to its original mechanical properties.
KANAS RUNFLAT wheel and tire Protection System was developed to install in a great number of models of wheels. This below table serves to guide which is the maximum and minimum circumferences of each hoop that the KANAS RUNFLAT Wheel and Tire Protection System could be installed, without losing its capacity of functioning properly.
Please see the Table below:
The Origin of Tire and Wheel Protection System
The product “ARMORING FOR PASSENGER CARS” was developed to provide ballistic protection and escaping conditions from risky sites for all occupants of the vehicle in emergency situations. Over time, the number of companies acting in the installation of armoring vehicles market and the production of materials for armoring has increased significantly. This competitive situation triggered the development of a number of ballistic materials, which are lighter, more resistant, and more flexible and with superior performance, among others advantages.
Studies revealed that wheels and tires that are made of high superficial hardness and/or high mechanical resistance materials, such as steel carbon fiber, and engineering plastics (Nylon, Teflon, etc) and other materials, have a serious risk of fractures. The basic components of the alloy wheels can fracture, after being submitted to impacts in pot-holes, which are, unfortunately very common, specially in the war zones, conflict or post conflict areas.
These systems of tire protection are used worldwide, and extremely important for an armored vehicle to move from a risky site during an attack situation. As it is made of a compact structure and high mechanical resistance, confectioned in polyurethane elastomer (rubber), it has particular characteristic positively related to the absorption of energy of impacts without directly transferring them to the wheel hoop, thus preventing, in efficient way the cracking of wheels. Tests are done in higher temperature160 degrees Celsius and no breakage or nipping observed.
As this is a product of high mechanical resistance, made with an elastomer base (rubber), it also prevents the product from braking. Therefore it is very resistant to the impacts deriving from pot-holes, as well as from firearm bullets, if this occurs, it does not lose its mechanical functionality.
This prevents the necessity of frequent wheel balancing, in comparison to similar products that are not so adherent to the hoop of the wheel.
KANAS RUNFLAT SYSTEM has an excellent locking system to the hoop of the wheel, it allows a balancing without compromising the set wheel-tire.
Availability of Hoops:
KANAS RUNFLAT adjusts to practically any hoop available in the market, differently to other existing similar products.
Dobinsons high-performance coil, shock absorbers and leaf springs for most types of passenger, 4WD commercial and heavy-duty vehicles.
Let us know your type of vehicle and we provide you the best solution fits your requirement for SUVs, medium and heavy duty trucks and buses.
KANAS will replace OEM brake system with Alcon BIG brake kit. The kit was developed and specified for vehicles up to 5,500 KG (12,100 Pounds) in mind although it is regularly used on heavier vehicles with a subsequent drop-off in performance as would be expected.
Brake pad and disc life significantly exceed the life of OE systems used on an armored vehicle. Actual wear rate of pads will vary by weight and type of use but will be far lower than any system relying upon the OE caliper by virtue of the 74% increase in pad area and significantly lower operating temperatures of the system.
Other benefits of the brakes kit may be summarized as follows:
- Complete 4-Wheel Upgrade Designed To Improve Overall System Efficiency Whilst Maintaining Original Balance And OE Actuation
- Fits LC200 Models Fitted With 17″ (And 18″) Toyota OE Steel Wheels Without Modification – Easy Installation
- Front 6-Piston Forged Monoblic Caliper (Vs 2-Piece Cast Offerings Of Our Competitors) Offers Improved Stiffness For Minimal Deformation And Pad “Knock-Off” And Even Pad Wear And Easy Servicing
- Ceramic Material Pads With Surface Area Increased By 74% Over OE Pad
- 355x36mm Front Disc (Vs 340×32 OE) With Weight Increase Of 79% For Increased Stopping Power And Improved Thermal Efficiency
- Disc Temperature Rise Per Stop Reduced By 58% Front And 75% Rear Compared To OE
- Ready Availability Of Spare Pads And Discs To Ensure Minimal Operational Downtime Of Vehicles
- Consistently Reduced Stopping Distances Achieved During Repeated Stops
- Discs Feature Alcon Patented Crescent Groove For Improved Initial Bite With Reduced Pad Wear As Well As Curved Vane Technology For Optimum Cooling Performance
- Steel Braided Brake Lines For Blast Resistance
Heavy Duty Door Hinges
Heavy-duty door hinges are installed on all doors to enhance the protection and weight load capability. These reinforced heavy-duty door hinges also help to sustain the alignment of the doors for operational lifetime.
Heavy Duty Winch
An electric winch is the ultimate recovery accessory, providing heavy duty recovery capability when the unexpected occurs.
It is designed to perform in the most strenuous conditions imaginable irrespective of the environmental conditions.
When choosing a winch, consideration should be given to the weight of the vehicle and the expected usage. The capacity of the winch should be at least one and a half times the weight of the vehicle, and consideration should also be given to wire rope retrieval speed.
Car flagpoles for official cars used by Diplomats, Embassies, UN, EU, Governments, Classic car owners and other people all around the world who want a exclusive car flag pole for special purpose use in VIP vehicles.
Fixed car flag pole “Exclusive” for Diplomatic car:
Diplomatic car flags used by Embassies, UN, Governments, classic car owners and people all around the world who want an exclusive fixed car flagpole in polished stainless steel.
- Pre-Mounted Car Flag Pole Holder On Left Or Right Front Fender
- Bayonet Coupling Makes Flagpole Easy To Mount And Demount On Fender
- Reinforcing Plate Inside Fender
- Diplomat Car Flag Pole Can Be Mounted In Different Angles
- Washers With 10,20 Or 30 Degrees Are Included
- Washers With 45 Degrees Are Available And Can Be Ordered Extra
- Car Flag Pole Holder Covered By Decorative Cover Plate When Not In Use
- Equipped With SAF (Safety Shock-Absorbing Function) This Means That Flagpole Will Be Folded Back When It Hit By 5 Kg Strong Force At The Top Of The Flagpole.This To Reduce Injuries In An Eventually Collision. This Also Means That Maximum Speed For The Flagpole Is 120 Km/Hour. Otherwise Flag Weight And Windflow Can Get The Flagpole To Folded Back.
- Also Available Without SAF For Unlimited Speed. Please Note – “For Diplomatic Use Only”
- Exclusive Made Of Polished Stainless Steel
- Gold Coated Flagpole Knob (Options Available)
- Telescopic Car Flagpole
- Min Height 390 Mm (15″)
- Max Height 680 Mm (27″)
- Flag Size Up To Max 35×50 Cm.
4-5-6 points seat belts
Whether you want to buy a 4 point, 5 point harness or 6 point seat belt restraining system or would like to buy motor racing lap belts, harness, sub-belt or accessories individually, KANAS is your source out of UAE.
All of our seat belts are safety rated, so you can rest assured that you are well protected.
Our 4-5-6 point seat belts are universal to all makes and model of vehicles.
These four point seat belts are perfect for the middle seat position of bench seats providing shoulder harness restraints. For bucket seat installations, this seat belt is best used with bucket seats with adjustable headrest.
Seat belts work in either driver, passenger or middle position in your car, truck or van.
- 4 Points Harness
- 6 Points Adjustment
- Steel Or Aluminium Adjusters
- Snap-Hooks Anchorage (Eyebolts Optional)
- VELM RACING Customised
- 5 Points Harness
- 7 Points Adjustment
- Steel Or Aluminium Adjusters
- Snap-Hooks Anchorage (Eyebolts Optional)
- VELM RACING Customised
- 6 Points Harness
- 8 Points Adjustment
- Steel Or Aluminum Adjusters
- Snap-Hooks Anchorage (Eyebolts Optional)
- VELM RACING Customized
Introduction of VELM:
VELM was founded in 1961 and since then has been involved in automotive, spare-parts and car safety. The headquarter is based in Agrate Brianza (ca. 30 km north of Milan), while the daughter company, founded in 1990 is based in Turnov (ca. 100 km north of Prague ; Czech Rep.).
Today VELM’s core business is “manufacturer of seat belts” for: special vehicles, seat industry commercial and military vehicles, integrated seat belts for driver and passengers seats in busses, coaches, lorries, forklift, trucks as well as in heavy duty vehicles, earth moving and agricultural vehicles.VELM is synonym of SAFETY based on almost 40 years of experience; today exports to more than 30 countries world-wide. Thanks to the cooperation with Autoliv Group, a leading company of the car industry, VELM has access to a much wider product range of components to built its safety systems.
QUALITY, FLEXIBILITY And RELIABILITY as well as development of “tailor made” belts, also for small and medium size demands, are the highest priority. VELM places great emphasis on direct contact and close cooperation with its clients to find fast and uncomplicated solutions for the development of new systems and handles orders in a flexible and reliable manner.
VELM can accomplish tasks in short time, paying attention to customers wishes and ideas, analysing the application environment and developing in close cooperation an individual restrain system that is secure for the intended use, thus providing projects from 3d technical development to homologations accomplishments.In the field of R&D (research & development) makes also use of the innovations lead from Autoliv, who has major research and development engineering centers world-wide.
KANAS is the authorized commercial agent and representative of VELM in UAE.
QUALITY AND CERTIFICATES:
Products are subjected to the strictest material and function tests during development stage and prior to serial application. Among these tests are: proof of mechanical stability, extended endurance tests, climatic and corrosion tests.
VELM ensures consistent good quality by regular testing of parts from the current production, CoP (Conformity of Production). Spot inspections in the goods inwards guarantee that only parts of perfect quality will enter the production. Manufacturing is continuously monitored and the process is completed with a 100% final check. VELM quality system is based on ISO 9001-2009 and on CoP surveillance by the homologation institute. VELM can thereby ensure utmost quality and reliability and by all restrain system is able to achieve conformity according to any international standard, such as EC, FMVSS, SAE, ISO etc.
Aluminum strong roof racks available specially designed for armored vehicles need.
Bumpers Roll Bars
Heavy-duty Front and Rear bumpers with Tire carrier. Roll bars are also available on demand.
Special Tool Kits
KANAS can provide special toolkits. We can also supply tools other than below pictures that help you take care of your issues on your route.
Get a Quote
We have special rates for armoring companies internationally for armored vehicle components.
You are requested to send your requirement with specs and quantities you are looking for
KANAS will supply you competitive prices with good quality products.
We supply spare parts as well to support our clients.
All items in this segment are under manufacturers standard warranties.
If you have a question which has not been answered here, or you have other inquiries please email ator use our contact us form.
Terms and Conditions
Please forward us your requirements and we’ll supply you quotations with product specifications. Terms and conditions are mentioned on our quotes. All payments are required in advance wire transfer to KANAS bank account.